Sunday, May 4, 2008

Buried Treasury and TimothyAdamDesigns


For the past few months, I have had the pleasure of talking and working with etsian TimothyAdamDesigns. I met found him on Etsy back when he was looking for artists for his second edition of The Handbook to Handmade. I noticed in the forums that several were interested in being a part of this monthly publication. At the time, it seemed like a lot of money, but when I decided to go for it, the spaces to be in the book were gone. 

Shortly after, I was able to jump on board and be in the third edition and get chosen for the cover (the Rainbow Crayons)! I loved the book so much that I joined again in the 5th edition as well!

Since then, Timothy now has a HUGE following and sells out of the preregistrations sometimes in 24 hours or less. Being featured in his book is in high demand right now and it is a great purchase for anyone looking to advertise!

He has even now come up with a $10.00 ad space you can purchase (which I have twice already), which I think is amazing because this book is sent all over the world. It is a great keepsake, promotional item, or advertising source for anyone's shop!

He has also gone on to develop several blogs that have become popular:
And his newest, Buried Treasury.

BURIED TREASURY
In the new Buried Treasury blog, Timothy features Etsy-Minis of all types of shops. Anyone can be features and tagged on up to five categories. All one has to do is comment on at least two of the postings/shops and send him a convo. For more information, CLICK HERE.

I did this yesterday and within a few minutes, Tim had me up and running! 

Tim Says, ".....there are so many great items on Etsy that are buried under thousands of items......lets dig up these Etsy treasures and display them in a different and unique way. These Minis are active and can change when
 shop owners change their items"

I took some screen shots for you to see above and below!

3 comments:

Waterrose said...

Tim is great...and I wonder what he does in his spare time ;-)

erin, maker of chimes said...

Great post. I'd be interested in reading about how your ads in "The Handbook to Handmade" effect your views/sales. Please blog about that sometime ;)

CURU said...

He's really on top of things. I convo'd him yesterday and I think my Mini was up before I even finished writing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails