Monday, January 21, 2008

Updates and Yellow Floral Teapots!


For those of you who have been reading my blogs, I do apologize for my lack of updates.

I just returned from a long weekend up north, where I visited Donna, who makes all of the fun plushies and doll clothes in my shop. She gave me two very cute Valentine's Day Edition Mr. Toothy Pouch Pals. If you have a young child who is in the process of losing teeth, this item is perfect for you!

There is a small pouch on the back of the Toothy Pouch Pal for the loose tooth to be placed in. Mr. Toothy Pouch Pal is then tucked safely under the pillow for the Tooth Fairy!

Before I left for my break, I was poking around in the forums and read a thread about how uniquelynancy was thrilled to sell her Yellow Floral Teapot Catch-All, but then there was no payment from the buyer.
I know that I would never want that for anyone, let alone her and her gorgeous work. Please take a moment to look at her shop and see what she has that fits your tastes and needs. She does wonderful work with fabric. My favorite item in her shop is her Pumpkin Teapot Catch-All. I also love her unique and colorful handbags!

I hope everyone is having a great week so far and keep up the feedback, sales updates, and links to your shops!

2 comments:

Blue & White Wear said...

Love the yellow & blue teapot! A nice write up about uniquelynancy. I am off to check out her shop.

Smashgirl said...

I love teapots, and think this is adorable!

Related Posts with Thumbnails