Saturday, January 5, 2008

PURPLE TREASURY!


Purple is my favorite color, so my current Treasury is titled "Pretty in PURPLE">
Since this will only be around for about 8 more hours, I wanted to share some of my favorite items with you all.

The first one is the item pictured, "Wired Shell Pendant" by Etsian mybellebijoux. She has so many beautiful wire wrapped pendants in her shop, but I love this purple one!

Etsian HearMeRoar makes all kinds of beautiful quilts. The color combinations are stunning and I can just about bet that you can find at least one quilt you are in love with by the time you are finished browsing her shop! You can even send your own artwork or your child's artwork to the seller who creates a custom wall hanging with that drawing on it!!!!

Now that I am off topic bragging about her shop, her "Symphonic Gift" quilt is what I chose for my Purple Treasury.

Now, I love all the items I selected, but this is the final one I have time to praise, because lesson plans are calling me...

Etsian beadonawire makes jewelry from natural materials. I chose her "Pretty in Purple Necklace" (hum... I think we think alike because that was my title for the treasury.. maybe it was inspired by her and not my love for purple) because of its variety of purples and silver (I am a silver/white gold person and not gold). Very affordable too!

Well... that is all I have time for, but please check out my Treasury because it will be  disappearing soon!

4 comments:

Dharma Designs said...

Nice article - loved the purple treasury, too. :-)

Debra said...

Hi~
Cool Blog! I love the purple treasury.

Debra
(Lanedesigns.etsy.com)

Artifax said...

What a wonderful idea to showcase your treasury items on your blog too! Wonderful article!! And I agree with you on the forum issues in your prior post :)

Hear Me Roar! said...

What a great blog you have! Thank you so much for including me in your great purple treasury. I expect to check back on your blog often because you definitely have great taste ;o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails