Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Weddings, Photos, and More!

I have been wanting to share some sample photos that my photographer, Erin Hession, blogged about after my wedding! She takes such wonderful photos and provides such a nice variety of styles to choose from. I cannot wait to see ALL of the photos, but I picked out some of my favorites to share with you! The above is my favorite by far!!!!

I highly suggest looking into using Erin Hession Photography. Besides quality work and being very fun, but professional, she has an amazing team and extra bonuses, such as a HUGE bridal emergency kit. There is NOTHING that she does not bring it seems... if you had an emergency. I read in one of her blog posts that she even has extra rings in case they are lost (which has happened before). She is one of the nicest people I have met and the best in the business. I cannot wait to use her in the future for other events and family photos!!!

Want to see ALL 15-ish photos she posted and blogged about? Check out this blog link!

Please visit Erin Hession Photography at her official site/ blog!

Her office is in Carmel, IN, but travels and is well worth bringing her to your special event or day!!!I made my own flowers for the wedding. Everyone had fun making their bouquets with the help of Jamie, my Maid of Honor!

I LOVED my cake! I also like the Italian glass above the cake! Very artsy-like since I teach my art students about Chihuly and glass blowing!

My brother-in-law gave the best speech, relating it to the Top 10 on ESPN Sports Center with moments from Eric's life. Eric and I are laughing about the time he threw up in a shoe.

I made my own wedding favors (you can also order/purchase in my shop)! What a great picture with our rings!

I would love to hear what you think about the photos!!! Comment on this post for a chance to be the featured Etsy Mini (to the right)!

12 comments:

The Stewart Stuff said...

What a unique view she captures through her lens. I think the r=two of you look SO happy. Beautiful!!!
-10oneworld on Etsy

thehangingflower said...

Lovely wedding photos! Looks so fun

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I am so impressed. Wedding photos are a dime a dozen but these are TRULY amazing. The first shot of you is just breathtaking. I love the perspective of her shots and what she did with the colors. They're dreamy and realistic at the same time. Congrats and thanks for sharing!

Joyce said...

wow those pictures are great!!! love the 2nd one

Jessica said...

Those are beautiful wedding photos! Lovely!

Amie McCracken said...

Very unique, considering that's hard to do with wedding photography. Beautiful color and great moments! I'm headed to look at her other stuff now.

Amie
www.iamalive.etsy.com
www.iamalivephotos.blogspot.com

Brenda said...

Wow! Thank you for sharing her talent! So amazing and a fantastic POV!

fosterbk.etsy.com

the Foster Fairy said...

I do agree with you about your favorite photo! It's amazing! =]

Anonymous said...

The first photo of you and your dress is amazing! Choosing a wedding photographer seems like such a nervewracking decision - you must be so happy with the results!

GreenSpaceGoods said...

It looks like it was wonderful!!!

lakearrowweddings said...

Great article about Weddings photos. Really i like it very much. Also i will share it within my friends who are getting just married. So that they can get idea about wedding pics.Good job keep it up.
Big Bear Weddings

Unknown said...

Grateful to check out your website, I seem to be ahead to more excellent content and I believe we all really like to thank for so many excellent content, weblog to discuss with us.
big bear lake hotels

Related Posts with Thumbnails