Sunday, July 26, 2009

CONTESTS, GIVE-A-AWAYS, and BOGO!

Happy Sunday everyone! I am enjoying my last week and a half before going back to school! Students start soooo early this year (Aug. 10th!). My husband starts school a week before that even. It is crazy!

WEEKEND DEALS
Anyways, I wanted to remind everyone that the Weekend Deals for many shops, including mine, ends at midnight tonight!

Check out this weekend's "Weekend Deals" put out by Mary with Etsy Admin!

You can also check out my shop's Buy 2 Sets, Get 1 Set Free deal for my Rainbow Crayons and view all the details at this blog post!

Feel free to comment on this POST WITH YOUR SALE/LINK!

FACEBOOK
I have jumped on the bandwagon and now have 2, yes, 2 Fan pages! Please check them out and become a fan if you like what you see!




CONTEST (So easy to enter)
Right now, both fan pages have a question posted to them. Answer by commenting on the question with your Etsy name (or real name) and you will be put in a drawing for a FREE set of Rainbow Crayons (you can even link your shop or fan page shamelessly).

 Become a FAN and automatically get 3 entries! You have 3 possible ways for 5 entries, but hurry because the drawing will be on SUNDAY, AUGUST 2!

Do YOU have a sale or fan page? Comment on this blog post with your links to share!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails