Saturday, October 4, 2008

My Latest Etsy Purchases: SOCK ZOMBIES!

I have been buying a TON of things from my fellow Etsians lately...

I wanted to share a few photos with you of my latest Etsy purchase  (I bought 2) from Underroos!
This seller has been chatting with me since I started here on Etsy. I always told her that I would buy from her because her SOCK ZOMBIES are SOOOOO COOL! We would always laugh in the chat rooms about Zombies and eating brains (which sounds weird, but that is what Sock Zombies do).

Since Halloween is near, I thought I would surprise my fiance with a sock zombie and give another so another special person (which reads this at times, so I will not give away names just yet).  I thought I would have some fun with the Sock Zombie first....

Underroos shop is so much fun! These make great gift and she also can personalize the Sock Zombies to look like pirates, nijas, or soldiers. There is even a bride zombie in her shop (if you know any current bridezillas).  The Sock Zombie puppets look fun as well and would make a great stocking stuffer. Throw it in the sock drawer of your young one on Halloween and surprise them with a ZOMBIE!

You can not go wrong with a purchase from Underroos and she ships super fast (it seemed like it only came in about 1 day) and was exactly what I expected and more!


**Photos of actual Sock Zombies alone are from Underroos shop 

12 comments:

ThreadBeaur said...

fun sock zombies!

Hyla said...

LOL, very cute!! We love zombies here!!!!

~Hyla
http://earthyfinds.blogspot.com

MaryMarsh said...

You have an awesome blog!! Great photos and love the sock zombies! Best of luck beating your viewer count! :) Mine is currently 73 in one day so I have a ways to go!! lol! Just started blogging though so I guess I can't expect much in a weeks time...

Unknown said...

thanks for sharing your sock zombie. Now I will habe to keep talking myself out of getting my own all day! I already made on impulse buy today on etsy!

Giftbearer said...

Those are really funny! My stuff isn't as cute but if you're looking for various types of things check out my shop if you know someone on your list who likes unique art jewelry.

The Great Ethan Allen said...

I love the "brain drool" lol what on earth made someone come up with a sock zombie? Etsy folks are soo creative.

Heather said...

I love the sock zombie! Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Great blog! And it looks like you have just as much fun shopping as I do :)

lifeworksbylaura said...

OMG, so cute. Probably one of the cutest zombies I've seen (considering most are scary and gross) Great Blog. Well definalty follow =)

Chelsey - The Paper Mama said...

I love the zombie! I would love to receive a gift like this. You fiance will love it!

-Chelsey

flailing DORIS said...

I'm a huge fan of the sock zombies too and am gonna buy one soon!

Your blog is great - mine is very new and not getting many viewers yet - it's plushie related so you might enjoy it!

http://furwillfly.blogspot.com

Erin said...

What a fantastic compliment, thank you so much! This made my whole week, seriously. You're an amazing Etsian and I'm so glad I met you. Watch out for your brains!

Related Posts with Thumbnails