Friday, July 16, 2010

Get the Look: Bella's T-Shirt Blanket!

I woke up yesterday and saw that I was getting about 70 views per hour on this one item in my shop...

I could not figure it out for the life of me where it was being featured because It was not through an Etsy feature or Storque article (although I did see MaryMary hearted it-Thanks!).

Then I found this article....I am so grateful for the blanket in Twilight Eclipse because that has given us so much exposure!

Check it out and let me know what you think!

***Do not forget that the Christmas In July Sale is going on through the 25th!





2 comments:

Chelsey - The Paper Mama said...

That's pretty awesome!

WhatOnceWas said...

How awesome!! When you get famous, I can say I know your MOM!! Congrats! Hopefully this will bring tons of sales!

Related Posts with Thumbnails