Monday, June 9, 2008

This Just In.... New Items In my Shop!

Hi everyone!

It has been a couple of busy weeks!!! I now have time to start making some new things!

Here are two listings that I put up in my shop that I had a ton of fun making.


They're back.... I am starting a fresh line of my Tie Purses again!

When I first opened up my shop, these were very popular and huge sellers at my craft fairs and art shows. I have had several ask me when they will be back. The wait is no more! I will be putting a few new ones up each week ranging in color, size, and patterns. 

These purses are eco-friendly, made from recycled ties. Each one is unique and one-of-a-kind!
 
The inside view.

The back view!


I created this eco-friendly bank notebook/sketchbook using old Target and other plastic bags and my sewing machine! This is great to doodle in or jot down some notes!


I have many fresh topics and sellers to feature over the next few weeks, so keep checking back!

I am on my cruise this week from Thursday till Monday, but will be updating more often now that it is summer!

4 comments:

jenscloset said...

Oh cute stuff!! Found your blog through the blog thread today! Nice to meet you! Jen

Anonymous said...

I just love the purse and note book thanx for dropping by my thread so I could see
is I do not have yur like stop over so i can add it

Art2theextreme said...

Thanks for checking me out! I appreciate you taking the time to comment!

Samantha F. said...

The target notebook is so neat! I really like seeing eco-friendly stuff :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails