Thursday, March 27, 2008

Spring Break is Almost Here.... BEACH TREASURY!



My latest treasury is a beach theme since tomorrow at noon starts my spring break (I am a teacher)! Here are some really fun items for you to enjoy and think of warm thoughts. Too bad I am not going anywhere....

A DAY AT THE BEACH TREASURY LINK

I have also opened up Project Wonderful Ad Space if anyone would like to advertise on my blog, which is slowly, but surely gaining viewers! Let me know if you have any questions!

3 comments:

Jeni said...

Cute treasury! And LOVE the craft show tips!!

Rosebud Collection said...

What a great job you did with treasury..

Amanda said...

Love the beach treasury...you and me both...not going anywhere..it snowed in puyallup, wa yesterday...YUCH..
amanda

Related Posts with Thumbnails