Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Black Apple on Martha!




Last week I got to watch the ETSY segment of Martha when Rob was on the show. I saw some amazing shops and shops I had even gotten to know! I had never run across seller, theblackapple, before other than looking at the Top Sellers List every once in awhile.



Today in the threads, I came across this thread about theblackapple on Etsy. I just think it is so cool when sellers ae featured on the show, so I watched the clip and was very impressed by her! Being a 1st year art teacher and college art major, I was so excited to see someone as young as myself making a living off of her talent.



This is only my third month on ETSY and I sold my 100th item on Monday! It is sure a start, but nowhere near the 13,096 sales she has had as of today! She is currently the top seller on ETSY and creates wonderful prints, paintings, and dolls in her shop.



Please take some time to check out this link to her shop.



Click here to be taken to the video segment!



Click here to the thread about her feature!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails