Thursday, March 5, 2009

Rainbow Crayons... Perfect for Easter!

It is that time of year again where you are deciding what to put in your Easter baskets. Have no fear! I have just the right item for kids and adults of any age (yes, you are never too old for crayons)!

Many of you are familiar with my Jumbo Flower Rainbow Crayons , but have you seen my Easter Egg Crayons?

Easy to fit in little hands, wont roll off the table, and there is always a new color to be found! I have made countless crayons for special orders, party favors, and wholesale clients!

For Blog Readers...
UNTIL SUNDAY NIGHT ONLY.... Order any set of Rainbow Crayons and get an extra Jumbo crayon FREE! You must enter "Blog" in the Message to Seller when checking out!

6 comments:

Anastasia said...

So festive and a great idea for the Easter basket!

Samantha said...

Your crayons are so great! I love the hearts and stars. :)

Audrey said...

Those are crayons?!! They don't look anything like the crayons I used as a kid. I really need to check this shop out.

Unknown said...

Those are great!

Anonymous said...

These are still my favorite thing ever.

hollyzhobby said...

These crayons are so great. I could kick myself for throwing out all those broken, short crayons the kids never used.

Related Posts with Thumbnails