Saturday, March 14, 2009

On YouTube For the First Time...


So many of you know that Eric and I bought our first home! We had a really great experience through Tom Endicott and TeamEndicott (Remax)! They have asked us to be interviewed for a video that is now up on their site! It is my YouTube debut, so tell me what you think!

PS.. My Hair is REALLY long. I need to cut it. I was growing it out for my June wedding, but I think I have grown it out enough. I cannot wait to chop it all off back to my chin!

4 comments:

SleightGirl said...

That is so cool!

hollyzhobby said...

So what next...sitcom? movie?

Audrey said...

Congrats!! Maybe you'll be famous! I have long hair too - got 4 inches cut off yesterday and it's still more that 1/2 way down my back. Hubby says I have to move out if it gets any shorter - might try that sometime when the PMS is really bad! LOL

Anonymous said...

Your hair is beautiful...don't cut it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails