Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Wednesday.. I Have Returned!

Hi everyone! I am showing my "face" again (check out the cool stuffies from desirapesta).

Wow... what a busy and crazy month it has been. For those wondering where I had gone or if I am doing better, I am back and much better now. Many of you helped contribute when I was in need and it helped a ton. I was able to give back to a few shops myself once things settled down. 

I will still be featuring those I promised and will be putting links up shortly.

Are you ready for Black Friday yet? I am putting a ton of new listings up tomorrow, but have already had many sales today even. I am hoping for a big day since it is also my Etsy Birthday on Black Friday!

I am having a sale, but not announcing it officially till Thanksgiving night on my site... This is an Early Bird Sale for Blog Readers...

BUY 2 SETS of RAINBOW CRAYONS and GET 1 SET AND a BONUS HOLIDAY CRAYON FREE! 

*Sale ends Monday at midnight! 
*Buy this weekend to ensure holiday delivery!
*Bloggers, enter "BLOGSALE" for Early Bird Discount!


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails