Saturday, March 5, 2011

My Newest Crafting Project!

Today I got up bright and early to give a presentation on "Producing Photo Books" and the Blurb program for Home Video Studio. Ever since I got home, I have been sewing up a storm and waiting for my sister-in-law to arrive. Earlier in the week, I had spent a few hours after school melting down plastic I had collected over the last few weeks in preparation for my new project I have been meaning to try out for the last year.
Today I tested out my pattern for a fused plastic bag lunch sack (the small size) and produce sack (the larger size). They turned out really night and the sewing machine did not screw up on my like it had been when I used it last. Here are some photos of my trials. I am not sure what to charge if I sell them at one of the next 4 craft fairs I have later this month and next, but I was sure happy with the outcome. I would love to know what you think!

Want more information about fused bags? Check out my DIY Tab above for great ideas and projects!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

網頁設計 網路行銷 關鍵字廣告 關鍵字行銷 餐飲設備 製冰機 洗碗機 咖啡機 冷凍冷藏冰箱 蒸烤箱 關島婚禮 巴里島機票 彈簧床 床墊 獨立筒床墊 乳膠床墊 床墊工廠 情趣用品 情趣用品 腳臭 長灘島 長灘島旅遊 ssd固態硬碟 外接式硬碟 記憶體 SD記憶卡 隨身碟 SD記憶卡 婚禮顧問 婚禮顧問 水晶 花蓮民宿 血糖機 血壓計 洗鼻器 熱敷墊 體脂計 化痰機 氧氣製造機 氣墊床 電動病床 ソリッドステートドライブ USB フラッシュドライブ SD シリーズ

obi duatilu said...

a very interesting information, with this insight we are getting, thanks a lot for various information

cara mengobati polip kolon,resep mendapatkan tubuh langsing yang ideal,cara mengobati sindrom ovarium polikistik,cara mengobati radang selaput otak,cara mengatasi mata merah dan berair,bahaya radang kandung empedu,bahaya mengonsumsi obat kuat kimia,cara mengatasi vertigo yang sering kambuh,cara menyembuhkan payudara bengkak,cara alami mengobati kanker payudara,obat penghilang kerutan di wajah tradisional,obat penghilang bopeng di wajah tradisional,obat pereda radang amandel tradisional,pengobatan tradisional mata silinder,pengobatan tradisional kanker lambung,cara menetralkan asam lambung dengan cepat,suplemen penambah berat badan terbukti ampuh,pengobatan tradisional kanker tulang,pengobatan tradisional mata ikan tnpa operasi,cara menyembuhkan kanker kolorektal,bahaya kista ovarium pecah,cara mengobati nyeri punggung selama kehamilan,cara cepat menghilangkan alergi kulit,cara alami menyembuhkan mata katarak,cara menyembuhkan batuk berdarah,cara mengatasi lambung panas dan perih,cara mengobati pengapuran sendi lutut,cara alami menurunkan sgpt dan sgot,

Related Posts with Thumbnails