Saturday, November 13, 2010

November Already?!

I cannot believe how quickly this year had flown by! Where did September and October go? Well, it is time to play catch up in my blogging and share some photos with you!

Here is a photo of my pumpkin this year. Can you guess what the art is supposed to resemble? Too bad I did not get a photo of it lit up....or even a chance to put a candle in it. It molded 2 days later!


I had an after school workshop for pumpkin carving with linoleum tools for grades 4-7. Here is a pumpkin from a 6th grader, which I LOVED! The kids had a blast. My second workshop for october was tie-dye pumpkin shirts (and have about 50+ students attend. So much for my "only the first 30 accepted," but I hate turning kids away.


For Halloween I was Lady Gaga. I bought a wig and made a dress out of bubble wrap! I had a ton of fun and got honorable mention at a costume contest!


Today I went shopping at a local craft fair! I never get to shop, or at least take my time and shop for fun since I have signed up for about 10 shows total this season. It was nice to buy some fun items! Take a look at my purchases!

These Owls are a HOOT! The artists did not put their name on any of the tags, but they are so cute, I had to take a photo with my webcam!


I am in huge need of soap (Do not worry, I have been using soap, but it has been my husband's Axe body wash, which smells good, but I needed a change-Ha!), so I bought this REALLY good smelling Cranberry Yuzu bar from "Get Lathered." You will be able to buy your own bar too at the Hoosier Artisan Boutique where we will both have a booth on November 27 in Noblesville, IN. I cannot stop smelling it!


Well, that is about it for tonight. I have a big announcement tomorrow to make about a great BOGO deal in my shop, so check back in tomorrow!

I would love to hear any comments you may have, so feel free to write a message below! Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Crystal Card said...

VERY cool pumpkin!!!
We bought one for our son and didn't get a chance to carve it.

M.M.E. said...

Amazing costume! No wonder you won honorable mention. And what an adorable owl.

GetLathered said...

Looks like you had a great Halloween!

I'm so glad you're enjoying my soap. Hope everyone visits us at the Hoosier Artisan Boutique next weekend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails