Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Back to School and a Fresh Start!

After a short blogging break, I am back and feeling great!

Today marks Day#2 at my new school and I am having a blast! I spent all June cleaning out shelves and cabinets, organizing supplies, and setting up my room. This made for an easy start this past week for me. I think I have this back to school thing down to a science because I have had several classrooms to clean out and organize over the past years...

Here are some photos of what my room looked like to start...
By the end of the week, I will post what the room looks like now! I am happy with the "final" product and excited for a great school year!

Are your kids back to school? My husband is a teacher as well, but he started at the END OF JULY!!!!!! That is nuts! Many states do not go back to school until after Labor Day, but at least I will get out in May.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails