Saturday, September 20, 2008

New Ceramic Sculptures in my Shop!


Another busy week! 

After the Venus ad (see previous entry), sales have really seemed to pick up. I have had about 3 sales just today so far. I had been consistently getting sales each day for about the past week until Thursday. Not bad if you ask me!

I added two new Bouga sculptures in my shop! I have been posting several of these (which have sold already). These are something fun for you to collect and keep around. Each one has different characteristics or a story behind it. They tend to take on the personality of their owners at times.

These specific two Bougas, "Bubs" and "Ponder" are Raku fired ( I LOVE RAKU), which makes them extra special with their unique colors. Each firing is different, so no two are the same.

I hope everyone has had an awesome weekend! Let me know what you think!

3 comments:

Rock and Fossil Depot said...

WOW! This is the coolest shop, their sculptures are incrediable! Off to look at more of their shop.

The Great Ethan Allen said...

Cool colors but I'm not familiar with "raku" ....what does it entail?

Rocki Adams said...

Very cool sculptures! Love the crayon creations too!

Found you via Etsy forum tonight.

Rocki

Related Posts with Thumbnails