Thursday, August 7, 2008

I Got my MOO Cards In!

Here are my MOO business cards (each image is a different card). The back looks like the teal color with the text!

I am so excited!

MOO announced to Etsy that they have large, business card format MOO cards now!

I went ahead and ordered 50 of them to try them out and they are AMAZING!

The only thing I was sad about was that I wanted to laminated finish instead of the recycled paper (which still looks nice and is eco-friendly). I just chose the wrong one.

They are so much fun! I love my MOO Mini Cards too. In fact, I just met a photographer in the Indianapolis area who offered me a MOO Mini card to take. I whipped mine out and we traded!

Please share your MOO experiences below and feel free to even post flickr links to pictures of YOUR MOO products and I will feature them below with your shop link!

18 comments:

Alison Kelley said...

They look great! I've been thinking about getting some.

Unknown said...

Those are great! I should really give those a shot. Thanks for sharing them with us!

Victoria Ann said...

They look fab! I am definately going to buy some Moo cards!

Love your blog too , will be back:)

madboodesigns x

EVY Designs said...

these are great, so cool

east4thstreet said...

I'm crazy about moo cards. I just got the mini cards but yours look fantastic!

east4thstreet.etsy.com

Terri Pezzullo - Handmade said...

That is great!! I think I just might invest in them!

kim* said...

cool i shall check into this.

Moonchild Dancing! said...

Cute! I've bought Moo cards also.. they are so much fun. :)

4turners said...

Those are great! I also have some and they are almost gone, everyone loves them! Here's the link to mine:
http://flickr.com/photos/4turners/2678958770/in/set-72157605146601052/

4turners said...

Those are great! I also have some and they are almost gone, everyone loves them! Here's the link to mine:
http://flickr.com/photos/4turners/2678958770/in/set-72157605146601052/

4turners said...

Sorry about the double post!

Rocki Adams said...

Very cool Moo cards!

cafegirl71 said...

Jealous of your Moo! I have been wanting to try it out. hmm thinking I might.

Arty Allsorts said...

I just got my big Moos yesterday - haven't had time to photograph them yet but I lurve them soooo much! Yours look great too :) I shall blog mine tomorrow I think xx

Bagladee said...

woweeeee fantastic moo cards :)

J-Mi said...

i only recently figured out what Moo cards were. They are definitely on my list when i run out of cards...yours look great!

timothy said...

Awesome cards!!

timothy adam designs

Arty Allsorts said...

Yay, I found you again! I lost a hard drive and all my favs and links :( anyway, I did blog my Moo's if you want to have a peek http://artyallsorts.blogspot.com/2008/08/my-moos-have-arrived.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails